Various guilds and brotherhoods have a presence at the Cathedral. By way of example:
- Business Association of Electrical Installers, Plumbers and Similar of Barcelona, who have their patroness - Our Lady of the Light - in a chapel of the Cloister. [Web]
The first Saturday of every month (barring holidays) a Mass is held for their deceased members.
The feast day is on 2 February.
- Brotherhood of Master Carpenters of Barcelona, who have their patron - Saint Joseph - in chapels in the ambulatory of the Cathedral and in the Cloister. [Web]
The feast day is on 19 March.
- Brotherhood of Saint Mark Evangelist, of Master Shoemakers of Barcelona, with their chapel in the Cathedral.
The feast day is celebrated around 25 April.
- Brotherhood of the former Guild of Master Rugmakers, who have their patron - Saint Bernard of Siena - in a chapel of the Cathedral.
The feast day is celebrated around 20 May.
- • Guild of Locksmiths of Barcelona, venerate their patron San Eligius, bishop, in a chapel in the Cloister. [Web]
They make a floral offering on the feast day on 1 December.
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospitality of Barcelona, Saint Feliu de Llobregat and Terrassa, and responsible for their chapel, located in the Cloister. [Web]
The feast day is held on 11 February, with a Mass, rosary and a torch-lit procession.