- Every Saturday starting at 16:30.
- The first and second Sunday of the month at 16:30.
- Baptisms are held in the Chapel of the Holy Sacrament.
- A preparatory catechism session for parents and godparents will be held on the Saturday prior to the baptism.
- To schedule, contact the Domeria.
- Children of an age for catechism and who have received the necessary preparation may be baptized at a ceremony performed on Easter Monday at 11:00.
- Adults wishing to receive the sacraments of initiation (Baptism, Holy Communion and Confirmation) should contact the Domeria to begin the process.
- Last Saturday of each month at 10:30am..
- Specifics should be set up with the Domeria.
- Weddings are performed at the Church of Saint Severus, next door to the Cathedral.
- To schedule a wedding, contact the Domeria.
Anointing of the sick
- To receive this sacrament and accompanying urgent spiritual services, contact SALUS (tel: 933.020.696) 24 hours a day.