- They are held on the following Saturdays of the month at 4:30 p.m.
- On the first Saturday of the month there is a catechesis for parents and godparents in preparation for the celebration of the sacrament.
- To schedule, contact the Domeria.
- Children of an age for catechism and who have received the necessary preparation may be baptized at a ceremony performed on Easter Monday at 11:00.
- Adults wishing to receive the sacraments of initiation (Baptism, Holy Communion and Confirmation) should contact the Domeria to begin the process.
- One Saturday, every two months, at 10:00 a.m.
- Specifics should be set up with the Domeria.
- To schedule a wedding, contact the Domeria.
Anointing of the sick
- To receive this sacrament and accompanying urgent spiritual services, contact SALUS (tel: 933.020.696) 24 hours a day.